Friday, August 10, 2007

More Gay Republican Blowjobs

Bob Allen
(Ham Radio Bob Allen - no, I'm not Photoshopping a dildo into his hand)

Speaking of conservatives and blow jobs, we've got State Rep. Bob Allen (R) of Florida who tried to buy a hummer for a 20-spot in the stall of a men's bathroom. From another man. He's a noted anti-gay politician and part of John McCain's Collapsing Campaign: Florida Force.

This news is almost a month old and Joe. My. God. has the most delicious and informative posting I've seen on it, but the more Bobby BJ says he didn't mean anything by it and he was just afraid of the dark people (seriously, he said that), and he will not resign, the more the story keeps bubbling to the surface. It's got Ted Haggard juice dripping all over it.

Most recently, I saw it on BET.com. What I cannot figure out is why BET left out the part where Allen is a part of McCain's campaign. I'm guessing omission, but it's a pretty big omission to make.

Will the joy of Republicans, gay sex, and bigotry ever end? My Magic 8 Ball definitively proclaims "No."


And I'm not promising anything, but any horribly distasteful photoshop will have to wait.

UPDATE:

(Not Safe for Work)
Bob Allen Photoshop

No comments: