- Insurance companies will raise your rates every year, no matter what.
- Insurance companies have HUGE holdings.
- Insurance companies take those holdings and put them into the stock market to make even more money.
- Insurance companies took a hit when the tech bubble burst.
- That's when they decided it was time to bring out the monster of Frivolous Lawsuits.
- They convinced the doctors, who pushed for tort reform.
- Insurance companies kept on that steeper climb even though the false spectre faded.
- Affordable Care Act passed.
- The increase in rates is even higher, even though most of the costs will not manifest for years.
- The Insurance Industry as a whole has NEVER had a loss and regularly pops their CEOs with millions or billions for NOT providing care.
When you’ve lost Gap, you’ve lost America
13 minutes ago