Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chupawho?

I was watching MSNBC this morning (way early) and they had this story on about what might just be the ...chupacabra?



You know, the chupacabra:



And then swarthy meterologist Bill Karins



was all like "Chupa - what?"

And the female anchor (Sorry, was half asleep) said "Um, Chupacabra?"

"So I can just Google that?"


I don't know if that weird deer/kangaroo/wolf thing in the video is the chupacabra, but who the hell hasn't heard of the chupacabra?

Weird.

2 comments:

lunamother said...

Ya. It's the same as every chupacabra captured on the border here- a coyote with mange. Untreated mange will result in thick leathery skin instead of fur, which accentuates other features like ears and tail length.

Pearl said...

I know!! HUGE cryptozoology buff over here...

I was very excited to see this -- only to say that I, too, thought it was a regular animal with mange. Only I thought it was a fox.

Still. It was kinda exciting there for a minute. :-)

Pearl