Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rick Perry Will Tear Your Soul Apart



As Rick Perry bows to the conservative money machine, lies about jobs and everything else, and slowly sells his soul to earn what is totally looking like the full-frontal Republican nomination for 2012, I post this lovely 'shop o mine to celebrate the fact that I just realized I have 666 images uploaded to Photobucket in my Blog album - and it just happens to coincide with Rick Perry getting his own tag here on CFC.

Happy Hump Day!




7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That .gif is too much! Hahahahaha!

Pearl said...

1. Love the flash drive.

2. We get what we ask for, but one has to wonder: why are we asking for Rick Perry?

Pearl

Kay Dennison said...

Rick Perry is a carbuncle on the butt of humanity!!!!

Amber Star said...

You are most perceptive. You got Perry's number and you don't even live in Texas. I do.

Anonymous said...

His stupidity is tearing my heart out!!!!

Ricky Shambles said...

Debra- Agreed!
Pearl- we're not; they are.
Kay- Preach!
Amber- I'm sorry.
Anon- Hold on tight!

Since it's my 'shop, I'd like to crow some to point out the Fiona's ogre in the background as well as the sign that says your soul will be roasted on site.

Hugs!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short urls with BCVC and earn cash from every click on your short urls.