Saturday, April 26, 2008

Twittered Out of Jail, Twitter Ricky Shambles.

I just read this story at CNN about a student who Twittered himself to safety by keeping his friends and family updated on his arrest in Egypt.

And then I realized that you may not know that I Twitter.

Okay, okay, but what the fuck's Twitter? you ask.

Twitter is another social content site based on the question "What are you doing?" You have 140 characters to answer that question. You can follow other Twitterers, have folks follow you, and - as the article adresses - even Twitter from a cell phone.

And most importantly, you can follow me on Twitter. Truthfully, I only hit it up once or twice a day, but if I can catch a couple more followers, I'd be more motivated to spend more of my life quipping wittily on life and all the things that affect me while bound to this reality.

Go, internets, go!

No comments: