Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Weather Outside Is Frightful

This piece was meant to be posted when the March 7th picture was taken by my phone, when we got dumped on. It pushed 14 inches when all was said and done. I simply thought it didn't work, but not having internet earlier today, I was tooling around with my phone and it sent - and posted. So please enjoy this and other posts I'll now be making with me fancy phone.

This is my first mobile blog post. The pic is outside in Cincinnati. Still coming down. Love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.