Tuesday, January 06, 2009

And Behind the DCup We have...

Spiky Bra

I do enjoy the folks I follow, the folks in my Linktastica! and everyone in this community. Every once in a while there is a ripple in the pool in the yard of the blogosphere, and today (or this past Sunday), DCup, best known to me over at PoliTits, closed up all her shops and consolidated her undergarments and has dropped the pseudonym and can now be found over at That's Why just being herself.

Congrats, Lisa. I like your new space and am happy to see you even more comfortable than before. Linktastica! updated. Just for you.

1 comment:

lisahgolden said...

Aw, thanks, Ricky! I really appreciate you getting the word out. I'm glad to be part of this community. And wow - that is some bra. I'm going to have to get me one of those.