Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sarah PAC - Here We Go. Again.

Sarah Palin has started her own PAC with the stated purpose of "building America's future, supporting fresh ideas and candidates who share our vision for reform and innovation."

The actual purpose, of course, is part of the "Pack it in like Kobayashi" strategy so that in three years she can shit out an Alaska-sized hunk of political capitol all over America. Or that's one of the guesses. When asked what a PAC does, Palin only replied "Ms. Pac-Man is sooooo fun!"

SarahPAC Banner

Seriously, though, what's up with the logo? Alaska in the middle of the US?

The imagery represents:
  • Blowing an Alaska-sized hole in the breadbasket of America "'cause carbs just don't sit well on my hips."
  • "Alaska's big and America is big so that means I'm qualified to be President."
  • "When I'm President, this is the area we'll fence off for all America's enemies."
  • "Swimming pool!"
  • "I can see North Dakota from my house."


But those are just a couple thoughts. What are yours?

1 comment:

Peter said...

my guess is--Alaska's values and ideals are at the core/center of America

libs call it fly over country--