Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Van Mural Wednesday: Star Wars Edition

I know you've been wanting. I know it's late.

You've already seen this phatty from the second post, but it's necessary once more:

Van Mural Star Wars Cause For Concern 1

But these are all gravy. Or butter. Or duck butter. Or mullets:

Van Mural Star Wars Cause For Concern 2

Van Mural Star Wars Cause For Concern 3

Van Mural Star Wars Cause For Concern 4

And for now, my fair star travelers, that is the extent of our voyage. I beg you enjoy your fare and wait. Until next time. When we again shall venture...

...into the van mural universe!

And don't forget to follow me on Twitter - I tweet all my posts, and most often something more, and most often something more offensive. Cheers!

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

A mural of Phantom Menace? Empire I can understand! Well, not really.

Ricky Shambles said...

Eye it closely, young padawan. There are two (Darth Maul) murals on Episode IV. Dangerous roads those tread.