Thursday, July 29, 2010

Muslims & Tea Party?

From TPM:
Diane Serafin, the leading of the protest against the building of a new mosque in Temecula, CA.:
"They hate Jews, they hate Chrisitans, they hate women, they hate dogs. [The idea of the new mosque] scares the daylights out of me. I want you to stress this -- I'm not prejudiced. I worked retail for nine years and I didn't even know my manager was gay until someone told me. And when I found out, I didn't care."

--Josh Marshall


*runs screaming from the room*

3 comments:

Kal said...

How can you doubt her sincerity. She worked reatail for NINE years. NINE!

Megan said...

Dude, I've been through Temecula. We should nuke the site from orbit. And NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW.

Ashley Ashbee said...

There are so many people like this. I want to ask them what they think racism is.