Thursday, March 03, 2011

In Short: Conservative DoublePlusBackSpeak

Seems Eric Holder used the phrase "my people" outside the confines of his one allotted negro month. Black Nationalist! shouts the right (Glenn Beck). Radical!

But when Ohio Gov. Kasich addressed the head of the Ohio Black Caucus in regard to hiring ANY minority with "I don't need your people," well, he just meant Democrats.

Ooh! Ooh! Let's do another one!

When the Tea Party rallies, it's called representation. When Nazi and hate rhetoric shows up, they were obviously Democrat plants.

When public workers stand up for their rights and try to preserve unions as the only card they have to play when things get tough, they are bullying rioters who won't let lawmakers do their jobs. One Hitler reference (image missing) and the liberals and the unions have completely lost it.


Whee! Let's do more some other time!

3 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

The stupid hurts!

Ricky Shambles said...

Between the hypocrisy, the blatant lies, and the mindless myrmidons following Fox and the AM dial like a religion, I'm surprised my head has not popped.

Wait. That makes sense. Anti-science conservative ignorant goons say that for Liberals, Science is a religion. That must mean for Conservatives, Stupid is a religion.

Randal Graves said...

I wish I could be a Black Nationalist so I can run the world from my supervillain enclave.