Monday, May 02, 2011

Conservative America Reacts (pt.1, I'm sure)

Osama bin Laden is dead. The USA killed him. We have his body (well, the USA, not, like, at my house).

Pretty sweet news, and while I think Obama should get the cred (as Bush had so many years to do so), I'm expecting a flush of Fox cred for Bush for this as though he were still prez and #winning.

But almost 2 hours after the announcement, and I've been living on the TV and Twitter and FB and someone I follow posted this (I reversed it from the bottom-up feed, so the top was written first - less than 10 minutes from the second).



Shit, man. Is this - WTF? This is your first seal, readers. While knee-jerk reaction is "Obama wins!" it just means it has to get even uglier for them to properly defame him. Strap in. It gonna get stupid(er).

4 comments:

MoreCake said...

Quietly "unfriend"...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The USA did have his body but he sleeps with the fishes now. Good riddance too.

Ricky Shambles said...

CramCake - cleaning up my list next week. He's on it. Worst part is he's a business networking acquaintance. How do you ostracize about half your potential clients by political/religious behavior and expect to stay in business? But I guess not everyone has the patience to build a Ricky persona.

Debra- Saw that. Hope they have tons of pics. I don't think the terrorists (and many Americans) would believe it happened unless we hung the body from Liberty's torch.

MoreCake said...

Oh! Just remembered something, you can "ignore" a facebook friend's posts without actually "unfriending" them. That way, you don't have to see their posts AND you don't have to actually ostracize anyone. To their knowledge. ;-)