Friday, October 26, 2007

...Long as I Got My Butthole Jesus...

A college friend of mine went to high school with a girl that everyone called Butthole Jenny because in order to remain a technical virgin, she opted for anal.

That story has absolutely no relevance to this post, but when I wrote Butthole Jesus, I thought of Butthole Jenny, and it would be a shame not to include her in this.

You've seen Garage Floor Jesus...

Concrete Jesus

You've seen the Fire Pope...

Fire Pope

And now I present, from a blog straight outta New Zealand, Dog Butt (or, Butthole) Jesus:

Dog Butt Jesus

(Then the New Zealand guy led me to Madonna of the Toast, a blogtastic collection of all such religious pareidolia.)

Back to the dog butt. It may not be totally obvious at first, but if you step back about 15 feet, it blends and you can see the white glow of Jesus' body, blurring out to golden, his darkened face in a very ethereal vision. Or not. Stare at the butthole as long as you'd like - your brain will make something out of it. It is a good Friday.

No comments: