Thursday, May 28, 2009

Late Celebration: 3 years, 907 Posts

Has it really been that long?

I just took a gander at my numbers and it appears I've been blogging for 3 and a half years (January 2006 start). And I've topped 900 posts. I'll use 1000 as an excuse to get drunk and post my greatest hits (or at least what I think are my greatest hits), but thought you folks, my lovely readers, might appreciate an update of how much wonderful time I spend with you, even if it isn't really "with" you. You know what I mean ;)

Most of my readers blog, so keep doing what you're doing. You make differences in lives every day. Seriously. Every day.

This deserves another view of Sean Hannity, Assclown.

Hannity as an Ass Clown

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Congrats on your numbers...have been enjoying reading back into your blog and all of those numbers are well earned. I appreciate your take on the issues of the day.

Randal Graves said...

Hannity? Really? I think you actually hate your readers.

Ricky Shambles said...

Cal - thanks for the input. Appreciate your comments

Randal - Not just Hannity, but Mouthy the liberal-eating maw-on-a-stick!