Thursday, April 26, 2007

Photoshop Love: A Contest! A Contest!

I was perusing the world of Blue Gal today and found the McCain Photoshop/Caption Contest. Yummy.

We start with this image:

McCain WOW

So...many...thoughts...

And I finally settled on one.

Meet Emo John:


Emo McCain WOW

Emo John is sad. The world hurts so much. He hurts so much. Sometimes he cuts himself just to feel. It's hard - so hard - running for president when there's so much pain in the world.

And I saw that it was good.

But why so surprised, Emo John? Why the look of awe and wonder? What makes someone who dwells in the deepest depths of suffering say "Wow!"

And while Blue Gal doesn't have an animated portion of the contest, I felt Emo John needed some impetus behind that gawking maw:

Emo McCain WOW Story

And that's my story.

I may make an update or two depending on my available Photoshop time before the deadline.

UPDATE: Round Two is Here.

2 comments:

How Insane Is John McCain? said...

This is ridiculously amazing.

Ricky Shambles said...

Coming from you, I take great pride in that comment.