Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Love ShamWoW!

I have an unhealthy fascination, appreciation, and elation with that damn 2-minute ShamWoW commercial. I could watch it over and over and over again. I love every second from "Are you following me camera guy?" to "We can't do this all day" including the woman in the middle who looks like she doesn't "even use paper towels anymore" because she found herself eating them.



My worst sin about the whole thing? I don't own one. I know! It's only $20. What am I waiting for?!

On the other side of the coin, -- damn! My whole plan was to end this on how much I despise - and will change the channel reflexively - if I see the commercial for the car search engine put together by Time Warner: BeepBeep.com, but I cannot come up with one example of someone who has converted this video poison for consumption on the internets. Drat!

If anyone has a link to the diabolical video, pleas pass it on.

No comments: