Monday, September 14, 2009

Holy Shizzy, Six Days of Night?

Hahaha - that dude has to sweat to make money!
Sorry ladies, not me: I swing a bigger wrench.

I went to post today and made special notice that I had not posted in 6 days. WTF? I wasn't even drunk all week or anything like that (no, sorry, not since my not-gout).

I've been working on my real job pretty extensively, but that's no excuse. Not for you. I skipped last week's van mural and have had no wit or swears to share - apparently absent-mindedly - since last week. And that's awful. And I'm sorry.

Mother fucking, fucking shit, shit damn I'm sorry.

I guess sometimes life just does that to you.

5 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

it happens to me all the time!

Randal Graves said...

Since when is real life more important than cavorting with electrons?

Ricky Shambles said...

Good to hear Liberality.

Randal - Plenty of cavorting, just not with these electrons.

Lille Diane said...

Refreshingly funny.... you are forgiven, damnit. =]

Ricky Shambles said...

Hehe..thanks!