Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Plan Theme Thing

Okay, it's not necessarily a "NEW" plan as in the blog is going to change or all the things you love will disappear like a cake in front of a fat kid, but I've noticed a lack of focus on my part. A lack of discipline.

So about half the time, my focus will fall into the outline you can see under Linktastica! on the right. Feel free to suggest anything. I'm sure it will be welcomed with joy.

So what've I got in store for my wonderful people? Only the best:

Monday
Jesus News!

Tuesday
Politics I May or May Not Give a Shit About

Wednesday
Van Mural Wednesday

Thursday
Images of Some Sort. Probably Funny. Occasionally Photoshopped by Yours Truly

Friday
Fail Friday Video(s)


As you may know, when I feel frisky or particularly motivated, I'll knock out 2 or 3 posts in a day. This list is positioned to make me knock out at least 1 on those days I don't feel so much so.

SO: Whatcha think?

No comments: