Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's Sexy?

Here's something I just thought of that might happen with punctuated regularity. What does Google Image Search tell us is sexy?

Anime



I don't know that I can call that sexy. Then again, I'm not into transvestite cosplay.


Dude



I'm going to pass on this one.


Villians?



I really don't ...WTF? What in holy hell is this? A sexy Disney villain, of course. More here, if you dare click.


Firefox



Okay, that'll work.


Lesson: The internets does not know what I think is sexy. Beware you search yourself. O'er there, there be furries.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lucky kitty!

Silliyak said...

I just have to comment because thew word verification is "rightful". That's a bit scary, that and the kitty's claws.

Cirze said...

This has certainly opened my eyes this morning.

Thanks!

Suzan

And my word ver is "breast?"

You have a nicely refined sense of irony.

Thanks, again!
____________

Randal Graves said...

There's a high failure rate until the last one.

My word verification is swedne, which of course is shorthand for Swedish nekkid ladies.

Ricky Shambles said...

Debra- she is!

"rightful" from silliyak, "breast" from Susan, and "swedne" from Randal? Sheesh. They've got something strange going on.

So...anyone check out the other sexy villains? I had sexy heroines a week or two ago.

G.~ said...

Sexy is an attitude. It's confident.

Thanks for leaving a comment, otherwise I wouldn't have found you.

My word verification is: fooliqc