Monday, June 17, 2013

Divorcing Kindly

Hey, if anyone wants to follow along with my personal reflections and whining while I go through this marriage break, I went ahead and started Divorcing Kindly in attempt to purge. I'm hoping it'll let me flush out the in-process stuff - and get me back to blogging some of the better CFC content I've been ignoring for the last few months.

It's in progress and will get prettier, but I just started tonight.

Thanks for sticking. Hopefully I'll be around a bit more :)

2 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Sorry to hear about this but glad you're acting like grownups.

My divorce was messy but over the past couple years my ex & I got to be friends again and we came full circle and were hanging out (not dating!) together now and again. Sadly, last month he died unexpectedly and I miss him.

I have hopes that you manage that, too.

Ricky Shambles said...

Oh, Kay, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. And thank you for your hopes :)