Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is Ricky Shambles In You?

I came across this Slogan Generator in a post from one of my friends on the left (blogroll, left side of the page, see what I did there?), although (I'm sorry), I can't find it for the life of me. So here we go. Any favorites?

Don't Forget The Ricky Shambles, Mum.



Leave the Ricky Shambles to Us.



How Do You Eat Your Ricky Shambles?



Make Ricky Shambles Yours.



Ricky Shambles - It Looks Good on You.



Is Ricky Shambles In You?



And from there, it predictably degrades into finding the dirtiest ones you can. I kept it as clean as I could. click the link back at the top of this post and create you own!

1 comment:

Freida Bee said...

I like the last one the best. They all sound nasty. I put my potential slogans to the test and I'm going to practice my new linking skill that I read in you blogroll post here and try to link it in a new window. Oh, it said "TARGET" is not allowed.

:(

Maybe I can't link that way in comments. That'a probably not true, huh?

Here's the link I was going to practice with though.