Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rock Out With Your Clock Out

Cocks and Clocks are totally different things

Just a reminder that Daylight Savings Time begins again this Saturday, March 9th, at 2:00am. And if you remember Spring forward, Fall back, you will realize that this is that dreaded day that at 2am it suddenly becomes 3am, so the bartender will be taking your beer at 1:30am (in Ohio, last call is usually at 2am and legally all bottles must be out of customer hands by 2:30).

You'll have to wait for November 2nd for that magical evening when at 2am it suddenly becomes 1am and bars are open that extra hour.

How is it I didn't have an alcohol tag until this post?

Update: I have a "drinking" tag. Wii Taw Dead.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite Onion articles: I'm Like a Chocoholic, but for Booze.

No comments: