Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Real American Heroes: G.I. Joe

These images are all over the internets about the upcoming G.I. Joe movie and I'm probably a few days late on it, I'm giddy like I'm 9 again and here it is (images raped from JoBlo.com):

Eccleston as Destro
Destro - Brilliant actor, but I want some metal face.

Quaid as Hawk
Hawk - Dennis Quaid is on the look.

Nichols as Scarlett
Scarlett - Impressive, but I'm missing on that yellow suit and grey turtleneck. Sorry, we treasure our childhood fantasies.

Miller as Baroness
The Baroness - I'd like three slices of smokin' evil please - oh, it's already here! Mmmm...

Lee as Storm Shadow
Storm Shadow - Bad ass and sword brothers with...

Park as Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes - Helicopter blades, blind ninja, tragedy, strength, beauty. Raw awesome.

Honestly, I want to see Shipwreck. Was always partial to him from the amnesia 2-parter "It's Always Sunny in Springfield."

"Frogs in winter!"

No, you can't take the kid out of the dork or the dork out of the kid. Damn you if you tried.

UPDATE: IMDB Page. The Rock as Shipwreck? Really? Where's Flint? Lady Jaye? Spirit? Snow Job? Xomat and Tomax? The Dreadnoks? I guess you can't have it all.

But no Lady Jaye?

How about a G.I. Joe website for you to waste half your day reminiscing about episodes? I'm done. Hit the Roll Call and Character Pages to dig deep.

No comments: