Saturday, June 28, 2008

BBC Goatse ...SFW

This video is completely SFW, a clip from the BBC. But before you see it, if you do not know goatse, you need to do something not necessarily safe for work: a Google Image Search for "goatse.jpg" - filters off - and prepare to be horrified. You'll know when you've found the right one. You will also see that this image has spawned many homages and sightings. Then mark your calendar for your first goatse, bookmark it to horrify your friends, and go take a shower.

Now that I've ruined the internets for you, enjoy the video.



...next week, tub girl? 2 girls 1 cup?

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Ahhhh, the dulcdt tones of British women, how I love them. But oh how I hate goatse, I screamed like a school girl when I first saw it.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

"dulcet"-curse my typo ridden finger.