Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Day: Spot the Dirty Tricks

From the Obama Campaign:



Keep your eyes open. Ask questions. Don't accept fleecing. And look out for everyone. Just because it's someone else getting harassed by questionable people doesn't mean you don't need to speak up. Hell, even though I'm not expecting a lot of shenanigans in my polling place, I'm taking a camera and anything odd will get flash-photography. Protect your right and the rights of others.

Ignore the polls and make your voice heard. Vote. If it takes four hours, vote. If you have to get up at 5:30am, vote. If you have to argue or question then get in there, do your battle, and vote!

And, no, I don't care who you are voting for, though I'd hope you'd vote for Obama. But everyone has that right. Every citizen over 18 who is not a felon: VOTE!



No comments: