Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Michael Savage and Sam from Today's Special

I just recently hit on this as a part of one post, but thought it needed a little more attention and therefore have created an account with icanhascheezburger.com and this image:

Michael Savage looks like Sam from Today's Special, just with less integrity

If you don't know about Michael Savage, you need to get out of the cave and listen to at least two shows at least until you have to vomit. If you don't know about Today's Special, I can give you this link and show you this clip of the intro:


(holy fucking box of shit, I haven't seen this in over 25 years and watching it was like an acid trip back to my parents' basement in '85)

But if you haven't seen it, the reference simply won't be as funny. If you have, then you may just have shit yourself.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Trippy indeed! It was like Mannequin meets Sesame Street meets Reading Rainbow. My brain is freezing up with the flashbacks.

It's almost as bad as the night my friend put on Ricky Ticky Tavi after several beers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sanpjm6cI&feature=related

Randal Graves said...

Holy hell, I remember that show. I remember when Calliope still used the old-school style puppet. I remember You Can't Do That On Television. I wish I didn't remember Michael Weiner Savage.

Ricky Shambles said...

Jen, you tripped me out with Ricky Ticky Tavi. Thank you.

Randal, OMG YCDTOTV! You must visit http://www.ycdtotv.com/