Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yay More Followers! Say Hello!

I'd like everyone to say hello to BookSteve (BookSteve's Library) and MonogramGirl (A Nantucket State of Mind), two new followers who have joined the ranks of Linktastica! and received a sweet follow-back from me.

The boobs icon is a fake, spammy person and while I do enjoy the female form, will be removing them (if I can?). But that will drop me below 30! Tell your friends to stop by!

A special thanks to all my readers and followers - I've only been doing this this long because of you.

Cheers!

3 comments:

minerva mouse said...

it may be double dipping, but if you figure out how to delete your spammer your number will remain 'respectable' - har, har

Silliyak said...

I wasn't going to comment, but the verification is "lurkdoo".

Randal Graves said...

Normally I'd be first in line to operate the spammers' guillotine, but usually they leave behind crap, this is the first visually pleasing item I've seen. Leave the boobies.