Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Conservative Crazy #96: Kill the President?

You may recall I've been monitoring my right-wing email (Human Events) subscriptions for 365 Ways to Make a Liberal Crazy.

Today, I must report, ...shit man. I hate the "Really?" common phraseology, but - Really?
96: Say a Prayer
Dear Lord, you took my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. You took my favorite actress Farrah Fawcett. You took my favorite singer Michael Jackson. I just wanted to let you know that my favorite president is Barack Obama. Amen.

Let's joke about the President's death and pair it with a Christian prayer. Awesome. As always, the lack of understanding of humor and the batshit crazy flourishes on the right.

4 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

You keep thinkin', Ricky!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Did you hear that Glenn Beck's Fox TV show will end later this year? Doubt if that means he'll shut up and fade away, but one can always hope.

MoreCake said...

Really?? Really.

Ricky Shambles said...

Kay- I'll try.

Debra- It takes a while to prepare the bunker.

CramCake- Yeah, really! :)