Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I've Got a Huntsman Thang Going



After tonight's Republican debate, if you were to ask me who I would vote for on the Republican ticket, I'd go Huntsman.

Seriously. Even as a liberal so f'ing left I can't even see "right," I'm pretty pissed about some of the shit Obama has and hasn't passed.

You bring in Huntsman, I might have to pause.

I want me some Huntsman. Some awesome, loud, angry Huntsman. I want him to get angry and start yelling and hollering and showing up on Newt's doorstep in a cape. C'mon, gimme some Huntsman.

I'll say it again, solidly with all caps: IF HUNTSMAN IS THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE, I WOULD GIVE SERIOUS CONSIDERATION TO THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR 2012.

Luckily (unfortunately), the GOP and GOP media will happily designate Perry (Paul "crazy" and Romney "Muslim" - I mean Mormon - and everyone else black, female, or crazy) the front-runner.

Heaven help us. I think we need some angels with swords right about now.

4 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

I agree somewhat but don't see it happening. Now if you had said you liked John Boehner, I'd be taking I-71 to I-75 to Cinci to beat some sense into you!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Who are you and what have you done with Ricky?

Ricky Shambles said...

Okay, so drinking during the debates is okay. Tipsy posting immediately after is not.

You could tell by the caps - who types in all caps?

To clarify: I'd never actually vote R over D and can't really come up with a scenario that would change my mind on that.

that girl said...

If this is indeed true, I have to give props where props are due.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/14/jon-huntsman-2012-charity-liability-gop-presidential-candidate_n_963177.html#s328540&title=Rick_Perry